Jaime/Scott
8 favorite shows I like to watch
-24/24
-House/The Office
-Heroes /Heroes
-ER /Seinfeld
-Friday Night Lights/Dirty Jobs
-American Idol/American Idol
-So you think you can dance/A Haunting
- /Myth Busters
-Okay so I don't watch TV very much. I haven't seen ER in over a year and American Idol and So you think you can dance are a stretch. I can't even think of an 8th show I watch. Reruns of That 70's show i guess???
8 favorite restraurants
-Texas Roadhouse/Texas Roadhouse
-On the boarder/Filibertos
-Costa Vidas/Ruth's Chris Steakhouse
-In & Out/Denny's
-Ruth's Chris Steakhouse (that's for Scott)/DeFalco's Italian Deli
-Chili's/Chili's
-Krazy Sub/Krazy Sub
-Chic-fil-A/Panda Express
-So this thing is showing how boring I am I don't think I have 8 favorite of anything. I will have to have scott take this quiz and post it too. He is more exciting than me. I can't even think of 8 places I like to eat. Yeah, Jaime is the pickiest eater on earth! It's no wonder she can come up with as many as she did! When I eat at my favorite restaurants, it is usually by myself!
8 things I am looking forward to
-cooler weather/NBA Season
-the holiday's: I love Thanksgiving and Christmas/Holidays?**
-Twilight movie coming out/Puh-lease!
-Tara coming down to visit/Tara going home!(J/K Tara)
-Scott to be off work this week (I am spoiled he works 7 days and then is off 7 days but the week he works we don't really see much of him so I love it when he is off.) /To go back to work next week! (Honey-do list is worse than a 12 hour shift!)-Kidding Honey...
-Brig sleeping in his own bed (that is more of a wish)/Yeah I'll go for this one
-The Forgotten Carols/ The Second Coming(FYI Jaime....That trumps The Forgotten Carols)
-soccer season ending. (all the practices and game for two kids are killing me)/Soccer season ending and the boys' basketball season starting
** Oh the holidays are so much work! Who is she kidding!
8 things on my wish list
-a baby girl/Definitely!
-to have my year supply of food/New Camaro(as described below)
-to lose the 20 pounds I have gained in the last two years/Lose 120 pounds
-no money worries/I'd love to have money to worry about
-a house I don't feel so crowded in/A house with my very own private basement
-good health for all my family/World Peace
-a 2009 camero for scott (that looks like bumble bee for the boys)/My boys to grow up to be worthy Priesthood holders
-screen doors so I can leave my doors open when the weather is nice/Grow old with my sweetheart of a wife!
8 people I tag/I'm not so into tagging I think....let me ask Jaime if I am.
-Cara Johnson
-Lorissa Marble
-Megan Marble
-Melanie & Alexa
-Becky Jones
-Jessica Johnson
-Kim Marble
-Caryn Beck
New Blog
12 years ago


You did good. I couldn't think of 8things so i just cut my list to 3.
ReplyDeletegood job!
haha. me and Al read this together, HILARIOUS. seriously. i never see scott, but who knew he was so funny? JK UNCLE SCOTT!! we love you guys!
ReplyDelete-melanie AND alexa :]]
Yeah, it is a good thing you said jk about me coming. I know you are counting down the days. Did you get us tickets to the forgotten carols? How much do we owe you? I remember talking about it but I don't remember what we decided.
ReplyDelete