
So apparently my boys have to get very creative on Sunday afternoons when they are not suppose to play outside and with friends. I was washing the dishes after lunch and Heard Brig Yelling "Red Rover Red Rover send
Dallin right over!" and I turned just in time to see
Dallin run into Brigs chest and knock him down. Brig Got up laughing and then it was
Dallin's turn and he did the same thing. (Notice Brig's arms stretched out in the second picture like he is holding someones hands).

This was the funniest thing I ever saw so I had to stop cleaning the kitchen and find my camera to take pictures before some one got hurt or they started fighting (Brig and
Dallin do not play together nicely for very long usually).


These
pictures I stole off of Elena's blog just because I thought it was so cute. This was at our monthly Thurston family dinner back in August at Tanya's house when the kids some how connedGrandpa Brad into playing red rover with them. Those are some brave little boys calling big old Grandpa over. They don't even flinch!
Ha ha ha! I love the creative things kids can come up with to entertain themselves! I LOVE the pictures of Uncle Brad playing with the kids - priceless!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the yucky bugs and scorpions! Ew! I hate creepy crawly things!!
What a fun grandpa! He looks like Mr. Incredible from behind.
ReplyDelete