Sunday, May 16, 2010

Gila Valley Temple Open House

On Wednesday May 10th we took a road trip with Ryan & Heidi's family and Tara & Dallin's family up to the new temple. It was really neat to be able to walk through it with the boys. They really liked it and said the mirrors and the baptismal font were their favorite things. It was a fun day. We ate lunch and stopped by Heidi's parents house to see the cows and donkeys and then headed home. It was a really nice day. I am excited for the dedication and think that we will really like it. I have never been to a dedication before and I am excited that Alden will get to be able to see it dedicated too. What a special time we live in. We are so lucky to have temples being built all over.
Going through the temple was a great way to help the boys start building a testimony of it. Alot of my nieces and nephews were able to go through it too. I am glad so many of us were able to see it. I hope all the kids realize how lucky they are to have had such a neat experience.

The kids found a cool frog outside and had fun looking at it. It was very interesting looking and so we had to take a picture. We are dorks we know. :)


1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading all your new posts, and wow! You guys are such a fun family! I think it's great that you do so many fun, wonderful things together!!! And I love seeing pictures of your kids; they're growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete