Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma Lila!!!


Today would be Lila's 99th birthday. Because her birthday is so close to mine I always remember and think of her on March 9th every year. She was a very special lady and I regret not having the opportunity of knowing her better and in her younger years, but memories of her will never fade. I'll always remember her rubbing my head when I had a headache, or playing Parcheesi, or giving me a Coke from her fridge. I'm glad we have such a beautiful daughter who carries Lila's name! Happy Birthday Grandma Lila!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Scott, how special!!!! Thank-you son, for this tribute to Grandma Lila. I love you so much, and she 'will' be so honored to know that she has your sweet baby girl named after her. She was a wonderful mother & grandma. She loved all of you kids sooooo much. She would be very proud of you and your family.
    I love all you guys, Grandma Marble

    ReplyDelete