Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Scottie!

This picture was taken a month or so ago and has really nothing to do with Scott's b-day, I just liked it and since I don't have any pics of his b-day it will have to do! We went out to breakfast to celebrate and then Scott was off to a busy day of finishing up pinewood derby cars and running errands and doing stuff for his Mesa Leadership training class. Not what I would personally call a fun birthday, but I guess that is what happens when you start to get old right?? Anyway Scott is awesome, he is a great dad, husband, son, brother, and friend. He is so talented and is just awesome. So while nothing too exciting is going on for his birthday this year I hope he knows how much his family loves him and we hope he has a great day. Happy birthday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from the Reynolds family, Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It is so dang cute!! It makes me want to be a blogger! Love you guys!!! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete